Thursday, November 29, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 29

For my second to last blog, I am going to write about my thankfulness for always having a comfortable roof over my head.

I am able to come back to my room every day, take a warm shower, sit on my couch, chairs, or bed and relax, do my homework at my desk, watch some television, and enjoy a comfortable environment that feels like home. And when I leave school and go back to Lee's Summit I have not one, but two houses I can go to. I have rooms at both my dad's house and my godparents house; both hold a great deal of memories and treasured possessions of mine. 

I am so thankful that I have not one, but many places I can call home. So many people around the world have nowhere they can call home, or if they do it's a small hut with a straw ceiling and a dirt floor. I am so truly blessed.

I am thankful that I can call my room at school home, but I can't wait to really go home in a couple of weeks! 

Happy Almost Weekend!

LJM

No comments:

Post a Comment