Friday, November 16, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 16

In honor of it being the start of Thanksgiving break, I am thankful today for just that- A BREAK!

It has been a long few months of school so far, and rarely being able to go home (I've spent one night at home since move in day on August 9th). Don't get me wrong, I feel comfortable at school, but no matter what, my home will always be home. 

I've lived in this house my entire life, and I just love it. It's really true- there's no place like home. 

Tonight I got to go see the Mayor's Christmas Tree Lighting at downtown Lee's Summit with my dad, Nino, and Nina. Then we all went and ate at the new 810 Zone off Chipman Road. SOOO DELICIOUS!!!!
Afterwards, Dad and I came home and watched Duck Dynasty for a couple of hours. We laughed hysterically at a 4 second video! (Which you can watch HERE!)

There's just nothing that can compare to some quality time and quality laughs with family. I am so glad that I am home and that I get 9 days off of school (even if I have some homework to take care of). I really need it, and I know it will be very good for me. Everyone needs a break every once in a while! 

I will be soaking up some major relaxation time and enjoying my wonderful family for the next week, and for that, I am SO very thankful.

Have a fantastic weekend!

Enjoy this moment of cuteness found on the internet...


LJM

No comments:

Post a Comment